Pick Your Poison
A downloadable game for Windows
When you reach the exit, you pick one "poison" - a disadvantage that will stay with you in this run. Some "poisons" have beneficial effects too, choose wisely.
How far can you go? Can you endure all "poisons"?
Made for GMTK 2019 game jam, but updated afterwards.
"Poisons" to pick:
- Only one hit: you're easy to kill
- Only one choice: 2 less poisons to pick
- Only one enemy: it's a good thing, right?
- Only one way: it's not like you were going to return anyway
- Only one key: don't need more than one for that door, right?
- Only one room: no more wandering around
- Only one potion: it's better be a good one
- Only one head: see in the direction you move only
- Only one eye: narrower vision
|Made with||LÖVE, Aseprite, Sublime Text, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Game Maker's Toolkit Jam, Pixel Art, Retro, Roguelike, Roguelite, Top-Down, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 0.2042 days ago
- Pick Your Poison developed further after the game jamAug 28, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.